Monday, January 13, 2014

It's been Awhile...

I over achieve, I am a perfectionist, and I missed my blog! My New Years resolution is to work on those attributes. I did not say I would stop doing these things, it is just a day to day process.  

I have been away from the blogging world, been spending little time on Facebook groups , just trying to get my life in order. I am not there yet but I am getting there. 

I will not make promises to post every day, to do my nails or draw something every day. I just want to do my best to give my blog some more love. 

I have some pretty big things I have been working on, the completion date is not known yet but it will be in the form of a blog post and I will need help. I will be sharing a very personal part of my life and I am trying to contact the Ellen Degeneres show, so when the time comes, I will appreciate and be forever grateful for your help. Check back in!

Cheers to you with my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment