Monday, November 12, 2012

Jindie Nails Santa Claws ~ The review!

I will be the first to admit I have never tried a polish with larger glitter in it as I always likes the micro glitter. Santa Claws the name sake of the Santa Claws Collex by Jindie nails is filled with square glitter in all sizes.  Red White and Black to represent Santa and green for a dash of Christmas spirit.  I love the way this polish look over black white and even natural.  It reminds me of the movie Santa Clause with Tim Allen and the special hot coco.  This is what I think would be on top of the frosting.  Like always the formula is perfect and this is another festive must have from the Santa Claws Collex by Jindie Nails on Etsy!

You can find all of her awesome seasonal and permanent collections on Etsy.  I would run though, the collex is amazing and even has some holos!


Instagram @jindienails



This is two coats over natural white and black respectively.


* This polish was graciously provided for my honest review by Jindie Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment