Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jindie Nails~Noel Review

This polish SCREAMS Christmas !!! I admit, I started to fell festive the second I laid eyes on this beautiful gem of a polish  Red, White and Green matte micro glitters with a dash of shimmery light green glitter, make you feel nostalgic as you glide the brush over your nails.  I have to say this polish makes me feel 
pepper-minty refreshed and now I cant wait to taste my first Christmas candy.
This is two coats over Natural, White and Black respectively!
You can find Jindie Nails and the rest of the super awesome Santa Claws Collex at

Instagram @jindienails

Oh did I forget to mention.... she has some holo polishes as part of that collection...go!!!!!


* This polish was graciously provided for my honest review by Jindie Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment