Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cozy With Me Forever Polished - The Review

This is Cozy with me By Forever Polished On Etsy. As part of Ashley's Winter Collection I tried something new, the review for the polish is in the 2nd picture, let me know what you think of this idea! I think that it is more interesting then reading the test and looking at the bottle.  This way you can actually SEE what I am talking about!  I will be featuring her other polishes from the winter collection this week so come back!

You can visit Forever Polished on Etsy.


* This polish was provided to me for photography purposes and my honest opinion by Forever Polished on Etsy.  I took these pictures myself on behalf of my photography business Kandistar Photos and have given Ashley at Forever Polished full use of these images

No comments:

Post a Comment