Monday, October 8, 2012

A Brewing in My Mind (insert Witch Cackle)

The Autumn air motivates me.  I don't know what it is but I come alive this time of year and want to create!
I want to do something different and fun and here is the exclusive sneak peek!


Previously I have swatched all my nail polishes with no organization. Brands,Colors finishes etc, for the most part are scattered throughout the 20+ wheels I have. I want to prove to my Husband that I use all of my polishes so I will be comparing two polishes that can be similar or polar opposites whichever two are next on the wheel are against each other as I work my way through my polishes so you will never know what is next.  I still have to work out the kinks to my idea but I thought it would be fun as part of a blog post.  Of course that wont be the only part of my posts, there are still ideas brewing (bahahahahaha...hahaha......)


Oh and so this is not a picture less post I leave you with a picture taken today at my Niece's 4th Birthday Party!!  She loves her Auntie and always says "I like your nails" repeated over and over getting louder and louder until you acknowledge her) "they are so pretty...you do my nails??"  I love that kid!!


1 comment:

  1. I love her tattoos...I am glad to see a smile on your face. You should do it more. Good Luck with the new polish system.

    ReplyDelete