Friday, July 20, 2012

Buttercup Challenge

Hey Everyone!! As promised I have finally included what I used for my nails.  Our challenge over at Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge yesterday was "buttercups."  I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do and tried about 5 different things and this is the one I liked the best.  But as you see I kinda cheated with the whole nail art part substituting for nail stickers instead.  My Grandma has been forwarding all their mail to them as they just moved to Alberta as well and she tucks in nail stickers or strips.  I must like this design because I have left it on for a full 24 hours and that doesn't happen to much.

On with the details



  • China Glaze Sun Kissed
  • Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-Ment
  • And some stickers
  • I didn't top coat this one and after 24 hours I have only have a little itty bit of tip wear which is expected from being on the computer most of the day ;)


Here is the Design I did.  Please excuse the picture, it is horrible.  I took it with my cell phone as my other camera was put away.  I don't have a point and shoot I just have a DSLR (I'm a photographer) and it is too much work to get it out and set up the tripod, because it is too heavy to hold with one hand (I have really weak wrists and holding the camera is two handed for me) Anyways I am rambling..... I will play around with the cell phone, I think it is on the fritz anyways...(yay I might talk Ryan into an iPhone heheh)


No comments:

Post a Comment