Tuesday, May 8, 2012

December 22nd is My Birthday what is yours?

I fell and hurt myself on Saturday and just my knee was bothering me but since last night my hip has been very sore and it hurts to walk...i feel like I am 28 going on 82 today.  To me this picture doesn't do it any justice, It hurts waaaay more then it looks.




The Supermoon on May 5th, I entered it into the local newspaper and it is on their website!


Anyways Back to the reason why I shared my knee story with you;
I am quite sore today so I am just relaxing as it hurts to walk so I'm just browsing blogs to pass the time until Ryan gets home.  It is his first day at his new job today.  My desktop is being repaired and I should get it back today so I can start editing the newborn session I did on Sunday.  I found a log that has caught my attention and I have been reading for about an hour now, and came across something that she did that I thought I would do as well.   You can go get inspired at her blog Random Acts of Art her name is Janet and she has something for everyone on her blog.

Go to wikipedia and enter the month and day of your birthday....not the year. It will give you things that occured on that date throughout history. Then list 3 events, 3 births, and 3 deaths or you can list all that are familiar to you or interesting...

December 22 (1983)

Events
1851– The first Freight Train is operated in Roorkee, India.
1891 – Asteroid 323 Brucia becomes the first asteroid discovered using photography.
1937- The Lincoln Tunnel opens for traffic in New York City
1956- Colo, the first Gorilla to be bred in captivity is born at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio

Births
1912-Lady Bird Johnson-First Lady of the United States
1945-Diane Sawyer- American Journalist
1989-Jordin Sparks- American Idol Winner

Deaths
1943-Beatrix Potter-British Writer



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I'm sorry to be so late visiting your blog...my daughter has just moved back to California and is staying with us until she finds a place so we've been hanging out and enjoying catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super-cool
    thank u for sharing!!
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete