Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One thing leads to another...and another etc....

I am very easily sidetracked.  I don't know if that is just who I am or if it is my anxiety and my irrational fears.  I keep telling myself tomorrow is a new day to be productive and what do I do?  Turn one thing into another and another and another....browsing and searching for one thing on the net, get an idea an then search for another and it is just a vicious cycle.

I feel so lost right now.  I am not adjusting as well as Ryan is to this new life across the country, away from everything and everyone I have ever known.  I had to sacrifice almost everything I had and we don't have the money to go out and replace things.  And it is really hard to make friends.  I hope that by more frequently blogging I can make some friends online to help fill the void of loneliness.

I am into so many different things right now, all of them creative, but instead of creating my own things I am drooling at everyone else's works of art.  Right now I am into....

1) Nail Polish and nail art...I AM OBSESSED..and that is an understatement but alas that is a very expensive hobby....

2)  Drawing and coloring....I know I have got talent for drawing and I must start to draw!!! Coloring I am extremely passionate about as well because I love color but sometimes I question at 28 if i am too old?

3) Card making and paper crafts...I have my supplies in Ontario and I have to wait until i get them shipped here which won't be for a while.....

4) and of course my photography

1 comment:

  1. Where did you move from? I've only been here in Grande Prairie for seven months (originally from NS) and it's been a hard adjustment, so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete