Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Getting so Close to Christmas now, and the new year, and my new years resolution?  To be more organized, stay committed to things I have started and work on this blog.  I think the best way to tackle this would be to have it open and ready to use during the day, add stuff s needed and then at the end of the day polish of the post and then publish it!  Yes I think I will try that!
Here is some more songs for the 30 song Challenge, I will listen to the songs while I edit pictures and then post them here, that way I feel like I am doing two things at once!  Hopefully you can click on the link and it will take you to the song!


 a song that reminds of you of somewhere - New Radicals - You Get What You Give 
I went to Cold Lake Alberta in the Summer of 2000 for Senior Leader's Course, which a selected number of Air Cadet's from across Canada get chosen to attend each summer.  It is a very special privilege to be able to go there and I still  to this day think it was one of the best experiences in my life.  Half way through the course, one of the staff cadet's that was responsible for us, had to leave for medical reasons and I remember we all sat in a circle in the field and our staff played this song for us.  It was really special and every time I hear it, I think of that moment.


a song that reminds you of a certain event - The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling 
I'm pretty sure the first time I heard this song  was at my Sisters Wedding.  This was the entry song for the bridal party and it was a pretty fitting song, as my sister was very attentive to detail for her wedding.  Why this song stands out is because I don't get to see my sister very often as I am in Ontario and she is in Alberta. I am moving there in 4 months so that is about to change!


a song that you know all the words to - Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song
I had to pick this song because I think almost everyone knows the words to this song, seems that if someone hears it somewhere or starts singing it, everyone joins in. I of course know tons more songs because I sing but this was the first song that came to my head when I thought of this. 


a song that you can dance to - The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps 
You would think that I am a diehard fan of the Black eyed peas but that is far from the truth, I am not that fond of them (or maybe I am subconsciously in denial?)   but every time I hear this song I want to dance, even if that means sitting in my computer chair dancing.


And I will add more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment