Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry, I have been such a bad blogger, and blog friend! I am going to try my hardest to start posting as much as possible, things have just been really bad for the past little while, I have been at my lowest point in my life with my mental health and during this time a previous boyfriend of mine died in a car crash, which was very painful for those who loved him to get through. Things are starting to look up, I am on new medication and I am going to be getting acupuncture so everything is worth a try right? The only concerns that I have right now are my thyroid is acting up and my white blood cells are high and the doctor doesn't know why so I have to get some tests done to find out what is going on. I haven't even been making cards, but that is going to start up again too. But don't think that I am not going to share some pictures with you, on my comeback post! I have been drawing and I would like to share!

Grr blogger is not letting me upload, I will try again in a bit with a new post, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment