Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Its a sad day...moving on...

Yesterday two of my rats died, I will spare the details as Ryan said that I don't want to know them. We have had the first two Rats Disney and Lola for two years and more recently we got Coco and Chanel. It was Disney and Coco that passed on, Disney was my rat, the first one we got and anyone that has had rats for pets understands what great pets they make. For those of you squirming, they are not your gross street rats, and they are really smart. Don't believe in the stereotype of rats! I never got a picture of Coco but here is a picture of Disney

It is just the same as losing a cat or a dog it is really sad, they were our babies and we will miss them RIP Disney and Coco. ( Trying not to cry as I type this)

Ok I'm going to change the subject to get my mind off of that. Thank you for your advice on where to spend that money, I have yet to go shopping because I have not been well enough to leave the house, I tried twice and couldn't do it, I got frustrated because I don't know why this is the way it is for me but it's frustrating to not beable to go shopping and from the way things are going doesn't look like its going to be anytime soon. I want new stuff to play with!

Today I am going to try and make some cards, I have been coloring some images I just havent been up to the craft room which is another thing too, I feel comfortable and relaxed in my room, and to go upstairs is a big challenge for me but I want to try today!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had rats in the past too and its so hard to lose one. Just know they're dancing over the Rainbow Bridge with no pain and lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete