Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coming soon...

So we are finally getting the craft room organized so I hope to have some cards up here in one or two days, I just posted some cards in the mail to some of you but I'm not telling who, it will be a surprise when you get it in your mail box! I like surprises so I'm sure you do too!

The weather has been great here in my part of Canada, warm temperatures, no snow it has been making me feel in better moods, hopefully the white stuff is gone for good!

I am sorry i haven't been posting I have been busy trying to get stuff unpacked but I do promise that this blog is going to get way better and you are going to want to hopefully put it on your morning coffee blog hop list. I am thankful for all of you, my friends that I have met (virtually of course) I wish I could meet you all in person, but you never know!

Today I want to share with you the blog of a truly amazing woman that I have never met but intend to when we eventually take our trip to the UK.
http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/. Her blog and everything on it is beautiful and very inspiring, its the type of stuff that makes your jaw drop to the floor, I have mentioned before I was lucky enough to receive some of her work, and I have to tell you, shes got massive talent. Also very recently I asked for some stamped images and a few of you replied that you would send me some, She sent me a package that made me cry, along with several and I mean several stamped images, she sent me a ton of Magnolia stamps, yes the real thing, actual stamps. I just find it truly amazing the heart that she has to send me what she did, I can't believe the generosity to someone that she hasn't even met, really am I that special? She sure made me feel that way.

When I am straightened out with my craft room and health permitting I plan to show you who I am as well, I love putting smiles on other peoples faces and I think that is what is going to make me better and getting my life on track and that is doing what i am here to do and that is make a difference in someone else's life, I have big dreams in my life to make changes in others lives and that is what gets me through the day!

Hope the weather is nice where you are, Good night/Morning everyone!


BIG HUGS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how wonderful of Lyn to do that for you...and yes you are that special!!!
    I am so glad you are sounding much more cheerful which is a good thing. Looking forward to seing your craft room and your creations.
    keep smiling sweetie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to finally hear from you again. I was getting a bit worried there, but if your lifr is half as hectic as mine I understand.
    To answer you question, Yes, you ARE that special!!! Far more so than you will ever know!
    I am going away on school camp for a week next week and then we have a two week holiday, so maybe things will slow down a little and I can get back to normal again.

    ReplyDelete