Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge #68


This card is for the challenge over at
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2009/12/challenge-68.html
The challenge was to use stitching, and so I thought I would cross stitch this for this card.I hope this meets the criteria. I wanted to keep things fairly simple to not take a way from the cross stitching itself, so besides putting a little border around the piece I pretty much left it blank to compliment the cross stitching. It took about 4 hours to cross stitch mind you I took some small breaks, but yeah for the most part that's what I did all day.

I also participated in a blog hop over at
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-hop.html
It was so much fun!

I didn't get to go to the doctors today because I couldn't leave the house, so I had to reschedule for Monday.

Thanks for the comments I have been getting, It really makes my day. Believe me when you are stuck in the house and all the fun Christmas stuff is going on it sucks. Sorry if I bring you down when I talk about this stuff, it just feels better getting it out and I'm hoping someone, somewhere that is going through what I am going through finds my blog and we can talk because sometimes I feel alone. I have my husband and he is wonderful but he doesn't understand because he doesn't know how it feels. Aww anyways I'm rambling again so i think this is nite nite ;)






1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work, your card is absolut amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at EAC.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete